An absolutely beautful wedding on a gorgeous spring evening! Held at the peaceful Saratoga Springs, the bride and groom said their vows under a gazebo and surrounded by fresh, spring flowers and trees. The plantation style house and rolling, green lawns make for a wonderfully romantic wedding – right down to the horse-drawn carriage!
The bride and groom chose a nice mixture of both traditional and modern music:
* Prelude ~ Here I played a few classical pieces, as well as some others by special request: Lucky (Colbie Caillat) and 1000 Years (Christina Perri).
* Seating of Grandparents & Mothers ~ Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (Bach)
* Attendant’s Processional ~ Canon in D (Pachelbel)
* Entrance of the Bride ~ Love Story (Taylor Swift)
* Sand Ceremony ~ The Prayer
* Recessional ~ Trumpet Voluntary (Jeremiah Clarke)