A beautiful wedding overlooking the waterway and golf course at the Palencia Club! The ceremony was held out on the lawn under the palm trees, and I also moved indoors to play for the cocktail hour.
Here’s what I played!
- Prelude ~ Classical wedding pieces: Prelude in C, Arioso, Air in G
- Seating of the Mothers ~ Ave Maria (Schubert)
- Bridal Party Entrance ~ Trumpet Voluntary
- Bride’s Entrance ~ Canon in D
- Unity Sand ~ Air from Water Music
- Recessional ~ Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
The bride and groom had a few requests for the cocktail hour too ~ Come Away With Me (Nora Jones), Smile (Uncle Kracker), Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran), Whatever It Is (Zac Brown Band).