Such a pretty wedding at the Beaches Chapel in Jacksonville Beach! Given my love of historical buildings (not to mention the superb acoustics), I had a great time at this lovely venue.
- Guest Seating – Prelude in C (Bach), Ode to Joy (Beethoven), Air from Water Music (Handel)
- Seating of Mothers – Ave Maria (Schubert)
- Bridal Party Entrance – Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
- Bride’s Entrance – Canon in D (Pachelbel)
- Special Song (sung by the mother of the bride) – the Gift of Love (Folk Tune/Hopson)
- Unity Sand Ceremony – The Prayer
- Recessional – The Four Seasons, Spring (Vivaldi)